1. Be coachable: you are willing to listen, try, and change how you do things in order to improve.
2. Set goals: you have goals and dreams that make you excited to get up and strive to work hard every day.
3. Learn from others: you understand you can learn a lot from others more experienced than you.
4. Use your resources: you utilize all of the tools, education and people available to grow and learn.
5. Plan and prepare: rather than going through the motions, you show up prepared, ready to learn and with a plan of action.
6. Stay positive: you understand everyone has bad days, but you do your best to stay positive and make the most out of your experiences.
7. Take ownership: you take care of yourself, your equipment, your responsibilities and your actions.
8. Take initiative: you don’t wait to be told what you need to do.
9. Don’t make excuses: win or lose, you know there is always something to learn from the experience.
10. Be appreciative: you always remember the opportunities you’ve been given shouldn’t be taken for granted.
11. Ask questions: you aren’t afraid to ask questions, because you know it will only help you gain more knowledge and experience.
12. Ask for help: you know it’s always OK to ask for help and guidance.
Credits: Brandi Jackson, owner, Brandi Jackson Golf